Even though people already knew about the bad health effect of cigarette smoke, but they don’t care about others people health. Non smokers get the bad effects too.
Waiting smokers stop their bad habits will take long time. We have to use air purifiers for cigarette smoke in home. This is the quickest way to avoid breathing cigarette smoke.
However, not all air purifiers are same. We have to take care when selecting air purifiers for cigarette smoke in home.
Honeywell 50250-S air purifier is designed to filter cigarette smoke from air in the home. It has HEPA filter, which is able to remove 99.97% of airborne pollutants as small as 0.3 micron, including cigarette smoke.
Then, what is the advantage of Honeywell 50250-S as air purifier for cigarette smoke? Let’s us see the advantages of Honeywell 50250-S.
Honeywell 50250-S Air Purifiers for Cigarette Smoke in Home Main Features
- Honeywell Air purifier with true HEPA filter is recommended by doctor.
- Honeywell 50250-S is equipped with activated carbon pre-filter and true HEPA filter.
- Activated carbon pre-filter improves lifetime of HEPA filter, captures large particles and reduces common household odors.
- True HEPA filter removes 99.97% of common household particles as small as 0.3 micron and larger such as cigarette smoke, mold spores, pet dander, pollen, viruses and bacteria from the air.
- Honeywell 50250-S is air purifier for large rooms up to 390 square feet.
- Has electric filter indicator, which informs user when to clean or replace the filter.
- Honeywell 50250-S is able to circulate air from large room (390 square feet) up to 5 times per hour.
- Be able to intake and discharge air at 360 degree for maximum efficiency.
- Has Surroundseal technology, which minimizes air leakage.
- Honeywell 50250-S is 35% quieter than other similar models.