This article is about Haier Portable Air Conditioner 12000 BTU Reviews. If you plan to buy Haier portable air conditioner 12000 BTU, please postpone your plan before you read my review about this product.
In this Haier portable air conditioner 12000 BTU reviews, I will show you its main features, pros and cons.
The pros and cons will be based on actual customers’ experiences and my own review about the product.
Haier Portable Air Conditioner 12000 BTU Reviews
- Haier model CPN12XC9 complies with ROHS standard, free of lead and mercury.
- It uses refrigerant for the cooling process.
- Comes with auto evaporation technology, which enables continuous operation without having to remove water from the unit.
- Uses 4 ways air direction. Cool air flow is easy to control with this feature.
- Has 3 different modes of operations: cool, dehumidify and fan. You do not have to buy humidifier for absorbing moisture from your room.
- Comes with 3 different cooling and fan speeds. You can adjust and control both cooling and fan speeds based on your requirement.
- High mobility with directional casters.
- Has a quick mount window kit for easy exhaust hose installation.
- Easy washable filter.
- Comes with on/off timer function for electric saving.
- Uses full-function remote control.
- With LCD display.
Pros and Cons of Haier Portable Air Conditioner Model CPN12XC9
- It is very easy to move this unit from one room to another room. So we we don’t have to buy for each room.
- It is very easy to set up the unit.
- Do not require installation cost for this unit.
- Almost free maintenance since there is no need to drain water condensate from the unit.
- The model looks good. It is elegant and matches with any room.
- For some people, this unit is not quiet when it is running, especially in the night.
- You need to modify window or wall for exhausting from the unit.
- Their customer services are a little bit slow to response customers’ calls as said by several customers.